Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Black, black, You will always come back! Well Black will always be black

Black, as we know, will always be in. But many times I think it can look a bit sloppy and sometimes to a point where one will look gothic! But Layers of black, and a smooth way, with a simple other color to brighten the outfit up! As I look at my own outfits, I notice that's what sets it apart from like the gothic people wear.














I love wearing all black, first of all its easy, and it makes one look more slim. Remember with black clothes, always be very cautious about how you wash them, black garments can easy look washed and used. and of course one would not like that to happened if perhaps one had bought some pants for a very expensive price.
I Usually wash mine with Cold water and then hang out to dry / Never in the dryer!

2 comments: