Friday, September 30, 2011

Fashion quotes which has inspired me!

These quotes, just says it all, loud and clear.

I've always liked to read fashion quotes, you can find them anywhere,
Here are some of my favorite which i remember, .
And my most favorite one is the one on top of my blogspot :)


[Vest: Dear Robe, Socks: Paul Smith and ripped jeans short: Diesel]


"Elegance is a question of personality, more than one's clothing."

By: Jean-Paul Gaultier


"Fashions Fades, Style is Eternal."

By: Yves Saint Laurent


"I Don't do fashion, I am Fashion."

By: Coco Chanel


"The Diffrence between Style and Fashion is qulity."

By: Giorgio Armani


[Blazer: Sol!d, Pants: Carin Wester, Belt: Weekday, Bowtie: Asos, and the hanging thing is from a store called Peder&Stoffer]


"Only great minds can afford a simple Style."

By: Stendhal


"It is the unseen, unforgettable, ultimate accessory of fashion that heralds your arrival
and prolongs your departure."

By: Coco Chanel

[These boots are from Hunter Original! I love them for any kind of day with rain cold or warm]


"I dress for the image. Not for myself, not for the public, not for fashion, not for men"

By: Marlene Dietrich


"Art produces ugly things which frequently becomes beautiful with time. Fashion, on the other hand, produces beautiful things which always become ugly with time."

By: Jean Cocteau


Quotes like these are on the streets, at school, on facebook, in magazines, online (of course google), And etc.
I hope this opened your eyes or just inspired you to do something stylish for yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment