Monday, October 03, 2011

Jumpsuits for Men. Been excited to do this post!!

You either love it or hate it. But I think jumpsuits are timeless!
My Friend Pia, whom also have a WONDERFUL blog, is going to design and make me a chiffon sheer Jumpsuit. Check out Pia's Blog HERE - Promise you will love it!



THIS is the one I want! if Pia can make this in sheer I want it just like this! if not then I would like to figure out where to get this piece or something like this! isen't it chic? Reminds me of a Isabel Marant dress I saw from her 20010 collection!
I can just say WOW WOW WOW / I WANT


These for only $50 for men!!! I just can't figure out where to buy them!! I think these are so chic and did i mention CHEAP! I found the picture on google. but if someone knows where to order these, you'll be seeing me wearing The Corvette in exactly that color!


This is exactly, how I would rock a jumpsuit, knee high socks, A cool belt to give waist a nice shape, and he had done a great job with the choice of colors! I really like this set!


Calvin Klein had a ton of looks in his fall 2011 collection including this, which look like it's all just one thing. I also saw this at Dolce and Gabbana a lot. But I'm really in love with this! looks hot and appealing

No comments:

Post a Comment