Monday, January 30, 2012

Outfit of the Day (Yesterday)

Yesterday's outfit
It was a little hard to decide the outfit yesterday. It was hot and very sunny. I kind of wanted to not wear much, to get a tan. But was going to Downtown with a friend to the Library and out for a bite to eat before I had to head to work, and jump in my little business man suit.
It's funky with over the knee socks. I'm sure if you have followed my blog, you see I'm in love with long socks..


I wanted to do the green Hunter look. But I wasn't liking the green shorts to much, so I switched to the navy shorts.


I'm also adding my outfit of the night. very comfortable just went for a glass of wine and wearing a big fur coat over a sweater.

Both shorts: American Appeal, plead shirt: Out of the closet, Belt: H&M, Shoes & socks: downtown LA. Hair: funky




Fur Coat: My Friends' from GOODWILL!!!! only 20 dollars, what a buy. Shoes: Cactus

No comments:

Post a Comment