Sunday, January 29, 2012

You make me wanna watch week after week

1) 90210
AnnaLynne McCord /

Personally I love the character she plays in 90210, Naomi Clark, a trust-fund teenager, the series starts in high school, now they are all in college. Naomi has such a strong personality and she's a real fighter. It's very inspiring to see ( In real life Annalynne is also very storng women “one of the strongest young female philanthropists standing up in Hollywood and fighting for the charities she believes in.” ) Before college she does get raped and that's where you see the true surviver in her! It was actually really intense to follow those episodes.
Best of all is the style she has in the series for her perfectly build body, she can get away with all outfits. I'm A big fan of her high waist pants, thigh highs/knee highs, clean cuts, sharp silhouettes. I would say she's a "Chanel Girl".
Not to mention her beautiful special face, arkward mouth and the killer eyes.












I'm in love with a few TV shows, like 90210, Gossip Girl, Revenge, Ringer and Pretty Little Liars. I love to watch them, all just because of that one person in the show. That one person that steals the whole show. and always carries great fashion. I usually don't like TV shows if there's no fashion in it. I would like to share some of my favorite sitcom actors that has just stolen my heart. Today I'm Starting with AnnaLynne McCord

I'm sure you all are familiar with these series. I will slowly update them post by post.

No comments:

Post a Comment