Wednesday, February 08, 2012

ALEX & CHLOE

ANSWERS TO YOU!

A few of you have asked about my accessories, I get them from many places. I like to buy both cheap and expensive, depending on how much i like the piece. Sometimes i pay 1 dollar for a ring in downtown, and other times 250 dollars for a necklace on Robertson. It's all about finding the right accessory for you and your personality.
Personally, I like chunky necklaces, double or triple rings, rings with big figures or stones and bracelets mixed and matched well together. (and I have been designing a little jewelry myself, which i will show soon) 

Here's some amazing pieces from the site ALEX&CHLOE, which is my favorite site for shopping jewelry and accessories. - Click the LINK
BTW - as i was finding pictures, I see they have like 50% sale, hurry in and shop!











No comments:

Post a Comment