Saturday, February 11, 2012

Whitney Houston - Goodbye Beautiful

R.I.P Miss Houston.

I'm sure a lot of you already know that Whitney Houston is dead, right before the grammies here in Los Angeles. She died today 3:30 pm, not to fare from me, at the Beverly hilton hotel!
She was only 48 years old and has sold more than 170 million combined albums, videos, and singles worldwide.
We all know the horrible life she was living the past years. Addicted to drugs. It's very crazy how people can go from having everything to nothing. Such a beautiful voice and such a beautiful lady, she was a top performer, but after the drugs got to her, she got uglier and starting losing teeth all the time. Her shows were horrible and even got canceled from time to time. 
My heart is still with her. I must say I love her, my favorite song by her is "When You Believe" Ft. Mariah Carey.
And if you haven't watched the movie, The Bodyguard, you shall watch it!










No comments:

Post a Comment