Sunday, February 12, 2012

New In

NEW PIECES FOR MY LITTLE CLOSET.
Sorry about not blogging, I've just been very busy plus it has been the weekend.
Thursday night, me and my friend went to Downtown for the Art-walk, Los Angeles has a Art-walk each month, 2nd Thursday of the month. I've been showing you guys the amazing collection by Rik VillA. I was so lucky because my friend knows him, and he was doing a sample sell that night. So I get to meet with Rik, and he's a great guy, really cool down to earth. Not like a bitchy gay designer ha ha.
I bought the shorts and the sheer poncho thingy. Check it out. I will post more pictures over the week of the items on me. I also got to buy a really cool sweater from BANJELA, the designer's name is David also a real sweet and cool guy!

Ohh Whiled working I went to buy two small accessories, across the street called Sara Marco Boutique on Robertson. I got a double ring and a bracelet, it is a lovely store! PLUS a necklace bought on venice beach.













No comments:

Post a Comment