Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Festival season is till on!!

Skanderborg Festival 2010 The funky sweater is from H&M

Skanderborg Festival 2010 - overalls are the best! they are so easy! and the rain boots are my favorite with some knee high socks to give it a little extra! and you can walk in/on everything!
find these cool rain boots HERE

Festival in Germany 2010 - this look is to funky, again with denim and a shirt wrapped around my hair.


It gets very dirty at festivals like you all know. So I try to style a little "dirty" as well or maybe I should say "Trashy" I still feel like its possible to maintain one's style!
A mask is always fun to bring!! I used it twice and then it kind of feel apart! But it was deff fun finding clothes to match it. and remember always bring a little pouch or fanny-bag, so you don't lose your stuff, like i always tho! This shirt is from Dear Robe check out their online store here


Roskilde festival 2010
This scarf helped me a lot! it's very hard flattening your hair, at a festival. the denim jacket was also a big hit at night!

Indian Spirit open air festival 2010 - the best thing was we had an auto-camper on this festival! the fanny pack is perfect for festivals! this one is from Gina Tricot. very old workout pants, and this sheer top from H&M, and shoes are from ASOS.

haha, 2008 or 2009. on the train to Frederiksberg's Festival. I don't even know what to say about this style


There are so many different festivals around the world, and I would like to try all the festivals there are around the world.
I've selected some pictures from different festivals I've been to. Sometimes my style is very funky, at a festival you have to let loose of everything! :)
And remember, one does not need more than 2 pairs of everything. except underwear of course.




No comments:

Post a Comment