Saturday, July 16, 2011

A little more research on the "FLATFORM" shoes.


WHERE'S, THE HIGH FLAT-FORM SNEAKER FOR MEN?

Prada's Brogue-Creepers, $795. and there's a waiting list to get it. both a little expensive and who wants to wait till they are out of season? this shoe is from there SS11

The original Creepers. I do like them, but I'm a little confused, So I'm just looking for a store in Los Angeles to try them, Someone told me in a punky store on melrose! I'll have a look and put up pictures. Well here are two pairs I like.
1st Shoe is the black leather 7cm(3 inch) high flatform in collaboration with UNDERGROUND . I love this one! and it's Limited Edition Creepers $201 (there's only made 50 pairs) I'm debating on buy these.
2nd Shoe is the Leopard print. I like the leopard print, but there's MANY different colors. The only thing about thesse double sole creepers, Is actually the Sole! I don't like it with the Rims and it looks very old, maybe a little to punky style for me. But I still Want to try them and see. these coast $145 CHECK THEM HERE ALONG WITH OTHER MODELS


One of my favorite shoe designers - Jeffrey Campbell has also made a high "flatform" sneaker.
Which I love, but they are again only for women, like all the other cool high "flatform" shoes.
jeffrey's are pretty cool with the more boyish color the white and black one with the blue on the sole. these are only $165 and NO waitlist. You can find them on this link
-I'm not sure if this is called a knock off? but it really looks a lot like Prada's!

Funny thing while researching I saw Prada's creepers as KNOCK-OFFS..
check this link they are only $92. I'm not going to buy them, but I think they look cool, I wish they weren't a copy of Prada's. it's just a little clumsy to wear knock-offs. isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment