Tuesday, July 12, 2011

OH, How I miss you my dear Wolf! and thee others!

Blokcitat Wolf Coat






Necklace from www.asos.com


I didn't bring any to America! well it's to hot anyways! But I have a feeling I will need someone to ship it to me later this year. I know it's wrong with fur and I don't support any productions. These furs are from other people and from second hand.

-1st coat is from Grandma, its an vintage wolf coat
2nd is a poncho and can also be used as a Scarf
3rd is from momma, a nice coat which can be turned either way.
and the 4th one is from a second hand store.
I have not supported any of the productions at all!!
But I must say, from now on I will go for Faux Fur. Now that i see what it does to animals. Of course im against them killing them and making the animals suffer.



No comments:

Post a Comment