Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm a crazy? or are these suits hot?


I've had this VIPER SUIT $ 188 as my bookmark for a few months. And I thought I would share it along with some other hot suits!
- Of course one can't wear this to the restaurant or to work. But I think it's very sexy to put on for your girlfriend or boyfriend. or maybe to a cool event where people wear everything! applying something that will hide the private parts.

Classic Net Suit $168.99 - If i was to wear this cool suit out, I would defiantly wear it with a pair of black shorts or denim ripped shorts, and I'll be good to go!

Racing Suit $188.99 - This is very S&M (I'm sure the clothes on this site is S&M actually) But I think it has a very nice style and a certain sexiness, but this one would be a PRIVATE suit, if I was to buy it!
I believe it's possible to find style or fashion in almost all clothes. and for me this is different and wearable.

They have other great stuff on their website, like normal t-shirst and other fun stuff!
The online store is called Slick it up

No comments:

Post a Comment